Ring designs more often than not, revolve around the idea of showcasing the beauty of a single solitaire diamond. In this post, we are to going to share a customization process that is a little different. A custom setting that is made to house 5 diamonds!
Having done a few designs where 5 diamonds were used as the main stones, coming out with a design like this isn’t new to our designers.
However, our client Ms D wanted something different. A new design that will boast the following features:
- More curves adding to a more feminine look
- Less details around prongs to show off more of the diamond’s side profile
- Utilizing lesser prongs for a less overall chunky look (while maintaining diamond security of course)
With this in mind, our designers created these 3D designs.
After approval, we proceed to craft the wax mould of the ring, for it to be crafted in gold.
Below are the specifications of the diamonds.
- A 0.63 F VS2 as the main stone
- 2 X 0.42 G VS1 Diamonds as the outer shoulder stones
- 2 X 0.52 F VS2 Diamonds as the inner shoulder stones
After 4 exciting weeks, this is the final product!